Cooper is growing quickly! He knows how to ring the bell to get outside. He will sit if you catch him at the right time. His very favorite thing to do is play with Collin and build big forts with the scraps of wood in the backyard! His least favorite thing to do is take a bath and get his hair blowdried!

I have been very busy at work this week. I taught a class on technology in the classroom Friday. The flu bug also invaded my classroom!! We had the first stain on the carpet this week as a result! I was almost in tears because the carpet is brand new!!! I called my mom and begged her to bring out her carpet cleaning machine and of course she did! Thanks mom, you saved the day!! I decided to put up a picture of my class! I love these kids!! They are an awesome bunch! The day this picture was taken was PJ and stuffed animal day!
Also look for future post including Justin, who fills left out. If you have any good pictures of him please email them to me. Thanks!
2 comments:
Hey...It's great to see your back in the world of the blogging. I love checking in on you guys. Cute class :)
yay, you updated! I check like fifty times a day. Love the background. And give poor Justin some spotlight will ya!
Post a Comment