Sunday, March 30, 2008

I Know...I Know







Well you are all probably thinking it is about time! The Larimore family has had WAY too much fun lately. We have been back in real life for a week. The Cruise was AMAZING!! We were able to go para sailing, snorkeling, to the San Diego Zoo, and Exploring in Ensanada.
There are a million pictures from the cruise and hopefully with any luck I will be able to create and post a movie summary to music soon. Collin loved the cruise. He had a special connection to our waiter at dinner and they had dialogue nightly about the placement of the ketchup on the plate. The food was great!! Collin didn't understand why we couldn't ride the boat home to Tucson. He was very sad when we had to come home. We had a blast! Thanks mom and dad! We love you!!

No comments: