Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday J!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!! I can't believe that Justin is already 17! It seems like just yesterday that Mom and Dad were showing us a video and Shanna thought they were telling her she was adopted, but in reality they were telling us about you! I will never forget how excited I was to have a baby around! We were all sure you were a girl....but we are so happy you weren't :) I know all the sisters treasure the cricket throwing and beatings we received almost daily! Thanks for being such a great brother! We love you and hope you had an amazing birthday! P.S. we are so excited that you bought Rock Band and I can't wait to post video of the family trying it!

2 comments:

Rob and Shelly said...

Let me correct you Christi. You don't have to be so modest. As far as I remember, Justin used to throw Roaches at us. SICK.

Jill Branch said...

My favorite memory is of the screaming all the way home to Tucson from Granny's. That memory will never fade. Who knew that a kid could really scream for 2 hours. In fact, I'm sure there was some hearing loss because of it. But we still love him anyway. Happy Birthday Justin.