Sunday, March 30, 2008

More Exciting News

Apparently news doesn't travel through the family as quickly as I thought. So by way of announcement it has FINALLY happened. After a quarter of my life...I am engaged to be married. I am VERY excited and happy! I can't wait to be sealed to him for time and all eternity. I am engaged to Timothy Daniel Stone. As a quick side note, he goes by Daniel not Timothy. He is a Tucson native and is 26 years old. He attends the U of A where he plans on graduating with a degree in business in the next few years. He recently returned from his mission to Nashville Tennessee Spanish speaking in December. He works everyday to make sure I am happy. He even puts up with me when I am grouchy and orange!! Don't ask about the orange comment. I think everyone got a laugh out of it and that is what matters. :) Anyhow, I love him and am so thankful for him.
This weekend we were able have our engagement pictures taken in Mesa. It was SOOO much fun! My Aunt Jill took our pictures and did a wonderful job. We feel so blessed to have such wonderful memories with her!! We love the pictures! I want to thank Jill for putting up with my Orange tint and for working so hard to fix it! I love all of my family and want to thank them for their support at this exciting time in my life! Well, hopefully I can keep up with this blog from now on. I promise I will try!

2 comments:

Jill Branch said...

Hey cute pictures. :) I'm so glad that you gave me the opportunity to try this for you. I had a lot of fun as well. You & Daniel are great sports. Thanks for the fun.

Meg said...

YEAH!!!!! i am so happy for you. it truly has been a long road. you and Daniel will be so happy together and you can finally start your life as a married couple. let me know more details so Warren and i can enjoy your special day with you. love ya

Megan